Do you have an interest in Quantum computing?
You are cordially invited to meet faculty and representatives from the University of Southern California Viterbi School of Engineering for an informational webinar on the Master of Science program in Quantum Information Science.
Students who have earned or are in the process of earning a Bachelor's degree in engineering, physics, computer science, or a similar technical field are welcome to attend to learn more about applying to our graduate programs.
The session will include information on the following topics:
- MS in Quantum Information Science Curriculum
- How to Apply
- Scholarships and funding
- Student life at USC and in Los Angeles
There will also be sufficient time for questions.
- Professor Todd Brun, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Computer Science, and Physics and Astronomy
- Professor George Ingersoll, Associate Dean of Master's and Professional Education
- Camillia Lee, Associate Dean for Graduate Admission, USC Viterbi School of Engineering
We look forward to seeing you there.